Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fluffles carb overdose.






Hello Stampinistas!
Here's a cute birthday card where Fluffles falls off the wagon and has a carb binge ... never happens to us, right? ;) I started with white cardstock, then added in a frame of black. I used my Stampin'up Parisian Summer pink designer paper to add in three frames for the background accent. A stamp of Fluffles using Stazon-black to make my image pop - and Boom! We're about done. Polished off with a pink pirhouette ribbon, also from Stampin up.

Summary of goodies used:
Stamps: Fluffles, Stampendous
Ink: Stazon Black
Coloring: Prisma Colored pencils, using a blender pen to soften the colors
Background Paper: White and Black cardstock
Designer Paper: Stampin up, Parisian Summer
Ribbon: Stampin up, Pink Pirhouette

Thanks for looking. Cheers, beauties!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love the layout! BTW, thanks for visiting my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete